Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

San Francisco - Day 1 (part 1)

hello..hello uolssss.....


its been a while, i'm not write on this blog....haishhh...too many work need to be done..and i think 24hrs a day was not enough for me....and i felt now, the time are really2 flies very fast....haishhh....can i freeze the time just for one minute??


talking about my vacation, yeah...i'm soo into it....cant wait for my next vacation...hehehe...but but but, think about work first before going anywhere...hehehe....


okla...change back to my main title here....YEAHHH!! SAN FRANCISCO, here i come....you know what, it took more than 10hrs driving time from my place (hillsboro) to San Francisco, California...luckily, that night i didnt have to drive...just sleep, woke up, eat, sleep again.....and suddenly reach big city SAN FRANCISCO...


me and my lovely fren....




see road behind me....very dangerous driving here....need to use more brake.. :) its a bit hard if you use manual car...


after 12hrs in car, we still look fresh (without take bath)
looking for CHIna town, but, we are lost to this place...


when you go visiting San Francisco, this is a MUST place to go....very famous bridge - GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE...


it was very cold and windy here...but, i like this place.... :)


i think that's all for now... maybe, next time, we continue again ya.... :)


to be continued....


3 comments:

shuhadah Zainol said...

like yr blazer !!!

Khumaera Ismail aka Mariam Ismail said...

bestnye.. =)

Azizal Adnan said...

eeeeee... x mandi....

Related Posts with Thumbnails