Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

BaaaD Day!!!!!!!!

starting my day with a bad news. i have figured out that there is a girl who had call n sms him..so, i get the girl's phone no from him n sms her..surprisingly, that girl was his ex-girlfriend..at first, i just warned her not to disturb my boy again. however, she had told me the biggest secret n the msg is sound like this..I called her PENGACAU...

PENGACAU: ni dikire kacau ke..if like that time awk nk dkt dia dulu, syla awek dia..sy awek dia dlu..skt ati sy. sy skt sgt..

i was shocked when received that msg..it almost four yrs ago..n y i did not know..when i 1st to knew him, he told me that he was single..he don't have any gf...but, y his ex ngaku yg they still in relationship...n, i don't know what to do...

its just a bad day 4 me.....

1 comment:

Azizal Adnan said...

syg harap... apa yg berlaku tidak merubah ayg utk percaya kepada cinta...

Sayang sentiasa doakan kebahagiaan ayg... selalu...

Related Posts with Thumbnails