Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2009

~Qurban aka Sacrifice~

Hi all,

First of all, i would like to wish "Selamat Hari Raya Qurban". i hope all of u enjoy ur raya with ur beloved family. for me, i enjoy my raya with my happy family. :)

k, let me share my hari raya. on that day, i woke up late n didnt go to solat raya..hmm..sooo rugi..we dont know whether next year i have the chance to pray solat raya again..

we did cook bihun tomyam for our guests. yummy n delicious...who said i cannot cook?? just try it n sure u guys want more..hehehe...my dad also helped us on preparing cendol. it quite good n nice...1st guests came to our house is paksu's family..k, let me just share the photos:





~adam the naughty boy~

i think this qurban is full of tears...not because of my sadness but there are alot of sad telemovies..


my fav drama nurkasih had ended with happy ending..i like the way adam come back to Nur n he make me cried. they met in the train..yeah..this remind me on my sad love story..Adam get back his true love, but me, feeling lonely without my true love.. i was touched by the true love between adam n nur..even adam had left nur for quite some time, but, they still can be together..that showed the power of this pepatah "kalo jodoh, tak kemana"... i hope i will get the true love similiar as them..i'll continue praying to Allah..

Da 2nd drama that make me cry is korban kasih.. this story is about a mum left her children at kg in order to find money for them. every month, she will bank-in the money to their uncle. unfortunately, their uncle had use that money for their own usage. they just gave nasi bungkus to the children..n every night, her mum cried missed her children..until one day, she went back to kg because of her sickness. but, she never tell anyone that she suffer on stomach's cancer. at the end, the mum died n left their children to their uncle..a mum can sacrifice to their children, but can children sacrifice to their mum?? hopefully, we can take care of our mum until they died..

besides that, i also watched this telemovie - korban kasih Merlisa..i like this movie very2 much..Merlisa willing to let go his bf(adam) to be married to another women -Aina (his mother's choice)..Merlisa had sacrificed her love in order to see other people happy, but, she was sad..but, she moved on and be strong women..i also want to be like Merlisa..i already sacrifice my love and will continue moving on my life..i know Allah is always be with me..n what had happened to me, make me more close to Allah n know His the one who give me dugaan, cabaran n also rezeki..

k, that's all for now...
chiow~

1 comment:

Azizal Adnan said...

wish u happiness my dear....

Related Posts with Thumbnails