Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

DIVERSITY is important --> Jobs opening....

Hello peeps

After 3 years working in my current company, my BIG BOSS just realised that diversity is important to make us successful...this morning, he just asked me to find more friends ( i mean Malay fren as i am da only malay in my departmnt) to come and join my department..All this while, he dont realise that how important diversity was...and the sad thing is, he dont realise that i'm alone for more than 3 years....hahahaha (sapalah aku kannn)...

so, for those interested to join my department (Product Development Engineer), and it will be in Penang, ok...the requirements are as below:
--> degree in engineering field ( preferable Mechatronics, EE and computer)
--> experienced for 12 to 18 months.
--> for fresh graduate, you can also try for this.
--> someone that love challenging job and the creativity as well as innovation is really encouraged in my department.

ok, i put all the requirements here....i dont know where else should i put these, that's why, i promoted in my own blog...hopefully, my boss doesnt know about this...hehe...

and hopefully, i will get more friends in future....

come and join me here... :)
just drop me your comment below with your email add. i will email you back later. Thx.

5 comments:

shuhadah Zainol said...

oh..saye x menepati piawaian2 itu...hehehe..

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

designer tak nak ke? hehehe...

Azizal Adnan said...

wah.... nanti adala teman gossips... hehe

Azizal Adnan said...

keja baik2 my dear...

Aleen Aiden said...

klo yg amek kos akaun nak apply boley?hee,gurau je ye tuan blog.. ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails